Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Biggest Loser Mania

I'm late to the party on The Biggest Loser, but I adore this show. It keeps me from trotting down to the kitchen for ice cream late at night and gets me through a tough workout in the gym remembering the earnest expressions, the glee and thrill when the participants cross a new weight milestone or push through pain like they never thought they could.

I think I need a personal trainer for my writing--someone to urge me onward, read my doubts in my eyes and remind me how much I've achieved and how far I've come. What motivates you to push on when you're ready to give in?

I recently signed up at Author Central on Amazon and realize how cool it is. I also saw a bunch of reviews of my books I didn't know were there. If you care to give a thumbs-up to any of my books, I'd love it. Also, I'm now a Good Reads author, so take a visit and friend me if you'd like.

Now back to pushing through my blocks!
Best,
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment