Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Only Sixty Shopping Days Left

There are only sixty days until my first SuperRomance will be on the shelves and my heart is fluttering and my palms are clammy in anticipation.

This story, A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS was a long time brewing. I've had Sylvie in my heart for years--a girl who grew up in a mall, of all places, and makes it a home for everyone who works there. It was unusual, coming from a non-shopper like moi. I was happy to give Sylvie her happy-ever-after with the guy who learned to love the place as much as she did.

This is a Christmas book, too, which is also a first for me, and lots of fun, too. Nothing like playing holiday music throughout an Arizona summer as I wrote, let me tell you. We're talking serious imagination. Sweat and wool caps do not mix.

To celebrate the upcoming release, I'm giving away five early copies of the book when they arrive next month. Just tell me about your best, worst, funniest or most boring Christmas ever and you'll be entered in the drawing.

Until then...59...58...57...56...
All my best,
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment