Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Giving Books to Celebrate

I'm giving away books to celebrate! I've just confirmed that my next book, A Home For Christmas, centered on holiday time at a shopping mall, will be out November 2010.

That sounds really far away until you consider I'm just now writing the story, wrangling Chase McCann and Sylvie Stark into shape to make a life together.
Believe me, that's not easy, considering how these two feel about relationships--maybe later, maybe never. Not to mention their different attitudes about saving Starlight Desert Mall.
They'll get there, don't worry. (That's my job!)
Celebrating this news, I'm extending my contest to gain readers. (Click "contest" at dawnatkins.com for details and to enter. It's easy!)
I've had plenty of entries so far and enjoy the kind words about my stories. I'm feeling generous during this long, hot summer, so drop me a line about a book of mine you loved and win a second you'd like to try.
Best,
Dawn Atkins

No comments:

Post a Comment